Thursday, February 19, 2009

again?

So, back in July when we moved to Raleigh, I had a great story regarding my first interview. I had remembered to keep out an interview outfit, but most everything else was in the moving truck. Well, as I went to my interview I had matching shoes - at least the color. All I had was black flip flops. It made for an interesting interview.

Yesterday, reminded me of the same thing. I was getting ready and noticed the rain outside. I decided on my crocs (shut up Brittney) and just needed to decide on which color. I tried a left black one on and a right red one on. Well, the black worked better so I made a record breaking decision. I brushed my teeth, put on my make-up, and ate some breakfast. I was running late to pick up two students and it was still pouring rain. I pulled up to the first house and ran up to the door. I had to knock four times before he answered, but it gave me enough time to look down and notice two different shoes still on my feet!

We hurried through the rain to my car and as I pulled up to the next place, this student was watching for me. She climbed in the car and we took of to the office. I dropped them off and made a quick run back home to fix my mistake. Am I really that dumb? I have no idea what is going on with me. At least all those pregnant women have a good excuse. I have NOTHING!

No comments: