Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saved Alone

I'm really looking forward to an extra day off from work. I'm even crossing my fingers that this cold rain turns in to ice or snow for Tuesday and gives me a two day work week. I love days off and sleeping in!

Mike's off at a meeting and I'm able to enjoy some solitude. It seems rare, but well needed. I've fixed myself some lunch and the drifted through some things on the web. I've found myself stuck on savedalone.com David is a friend of ours and leads worship at Fellowship Raleigh. I soon found myself listening, and enjoying, some of his music, photos, and thoughts. It's a refreshing moment of worship to God that makes me realize the grace found in Jesus. If you have some time and want a new song to listen to, I'd encourage you to check out his stuff. I'm excited to see how and where the Lord takes him.

No comments: