Tuesday, December 1, 2009

When the dog bites..

Coca-cola. Yes, one of my favorite things. I don't think my stomach likes it, but my mouth sure does.

I love my naps too. I've been missing out on those, but I love my sleep. I got so used to sleeping in over break, that I have been exhausted. I'm longing for a nap, but I don't see one coming any time soon.

Cupcakes. I LOVE cupcakes. Unfortunately, I don't get to enjoy cupcake days each month at school because they all contain gluten. I do love Whole Foods because they make cupcakes gluten free and freeze them. I pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and then I get the warm melted chocolate to enjoy too. Plus, Betty Crocker is also making GF mixes.

LOST. I refused to watch this show. For 1, I couldn't get hooked on anything else. Second, I tried to watch an episode once, and I was completely confused. They were jumping all over decades and who really believes in time travel?! Then, I borrowed season 1 from the neighbors to watch while I did some grading. Mike was out of town and I couldn't stand the quiet house. Well, 48 hours later, I had watched 1008 minutes of LOST and graded 0 tests. I made it through 5 seasons in a month and I am anxiously waiting for January to start the last season. So, if you haven't seen it, get season 1. Watch 2 episodes. If you don't like it, then no worries. I'm pretty sure you'll be hooked after the first one. It's by far one of the best shows ever to hit tv. If you haven't seen it before, this may mean nothing to you. But I can tell you that those that have gotten hooked, have chills going up their spines as soon as they hit play.

No comments: