Saturday, September 12, 2009

money, money, mo-oney...

Well, last night was not a fun night. Mike's fighting off a cold and I heard him coughing up a lung all night long. Luckily, it's just a cold or that, but I thought he was dying in the bathroom every time I woke up. I'm sure he doesn't think it's fun either, but in case you don't me too well, I HATE germs. I have no idea why I think teaching is a good idea when I don't like germs, but I love that my school supplies me with Clorox wipes and anti-bac.

So, weekends are my friend. I LOVE sleeping in on Saturday mornings and staying in my pj's all day. Now that it's Mike's favorite season, we stay infront of the tv all day watching football. Sadly, we don't get most of the games with our favorite teams, but we can get them over the internet. Not quite the same, but better than nothing. Meanwhile, we're on to a new adventure...

MONOPOLY! Yes, in case you haven't heard, there is now an online real-life game of monopoly. It's called monopoly city streets and it just started on the 9th. There's a few kinks they're working out before they restart the game in a few days, but we are already addicted. Luckily, once you run out of money you can't do anything. So, each night, at 8pm, we're stuck in front of our computers buying properties and building properties. You also get to demolish other peoples' properties and build prisons, factories, etc. on their streets too. I had quite a few CHANCE cards tonight and was able to keep building. Tomorrow night, I'll bring in 7 million dollars on rent! Mike's not too happy about this, as he is the master at Monopoly. This is the only game of Monopoly I play with him because he shows no mercy in the board game.

So, if you haven't registered, you should. Feel free to add us as a friend and play against us too. Good Luck!

No comments: