Sunday, November 2, 2008

November?

Seriously...this time thing is really throwing me off.  I cannot believe it's already November!  

I do love the leaves changing.  It seems to last much longer than it did in Ohio.  And of course any leaves that are different from green and brown are better than the one you find in Florida.

I love the weather!  I've used my heated seats a few times already.  But by the time I leave work, I always wish I would have worn a t-shirt under my sweater.  It's probably 15 degrees warmer.

I love watching football when it feels like football weather.  I love that we can eat chili - HOT and it doesn't make us sweat because it's 80 degrees out.  I love making a fire because we need a fire.

I love that it takes 10 minutes to get anywhere in this city.  I love some classic places being around (Chik-fil-a and Moe's), but I also love the random family owned places here too.  

I love having a house to ourselves and multiple bathrooms.  We do love visitors and sometimes it feels lonely without others home when I come home.

I love Pullen Park.  A place of true diversity and almost as good as Disney Land, without making you go broke.  I love the sound of the trains and children playing outside.

Here's what I don't like: being sick!  Obviously, I think I have many more problems than I really have.  However, several can attest that I do have physical problems of some sort.  Although I am so thankful that I have a friend that has been through the health ringer this past year, I would not wish this on anyone.  I have been to the doctors, drugstore, etc. too many times to count.  For the most part, I still come up empty handed.  I may find some type of relief for the day, or maybe even week, but it doesn't seem to be too long before something else seeps in.  Seriously, what's the deal?!  It's very rare I have a fever, but today my temperature dropped to 95 degrees.  3 month ago I was having some severe constipation and this week I have spent to days sitting on the toilet.  How am I supposed to make sense of this?  Yes, stress and anxiety can cause major problems.  That doesn't seem to be the deal now.  Please pray for wisdom and direction as we continue to search for some answers.  Thank you!

No comments: