Tuesday, September 16, 2008

long time...



sooooo, apparently I've been busy.  I'm not exactly sure with what and I don't have much to show for it.  However, I noticed it's been over two weeks since the last post.  That must mean something has been going on.

In ministry news, we LAUNCHED!  Things went really well and we had 60+ people join us.  I organized a lunch afterwards (thank you Moe's) and we even had a handful of kids!  Matt's message was great and everything seemed to run smoothly.  More details to come in our October update. (September update above.)

I started work yesterday.  Mainly, just meetings and administration, but at least I have a schedule and get a pay check for the first time in three months.  Things still look very messy, but we're getting more clarity each day.  I'm still looking for a second job or will supplement everything else with tutoring.  Please keep praying!

MJ has been staying with us the past  couple of weeks.  He's headed home this weekend to pick up Martha and we can't wait until they move!  We'll be neighbors (literally) and will have lots of euchre games to show for it.  :)  We've learned there are not many 3-player games, especially cards.  

As for everything else, I'm tired and trying to get used to going to bed at a decent hour while waking up and getting ready right away.  It's amazing how easy your body gets used to sleeping in.  I guess when works doesn't start until 10am, I can't complain about early mornings.


No comments: